What do I need to do to prepare my home for photography?
The photographer will pay a lot of attention to presenting your property in the best possible way, however, there are a few things that you can do before the photographer arrives to ensure the best results. To make this process as easy as possible for you we have created a checklist which can be found here.
What is Estate Images’ turnaround time?
Some of our services take a little longer to perfect than others so we have different turnaround times for different services. All photography will be received within 24 hours of the photoshoot. Videos, floor plans and copywriting will be received within 48 hours. Feel free to email or call us if you would like to enquire about the turnaround time for other services.
What services does Estate Images offer?
Estate Images offers a wide range of services including photography, video, aerial, elevated photography, post production editing, copywriting, floor plans, site plans, agent services (videos, portraits and copywriting) and virtual staging.
Can you draw floor plans from supplied building plans?
We usually can do the floor plans from the building plans however if there is missing info or dimensions that are not correct we can either add that info to the disclaimer (stating that the plans were drawn from supplied building plans) or can come to do a check measure. In cases where we do not need to do a site visit a discount is available.
I can not open the .zip file to download the files?
If you are unable to open the file perhaps you don’t have a suitable unzipping program installed (these are usually included as standard as part of both windows and mac operations systems). Occasionally email providers or IT services setup the office computer network in a way that disables the ability to open .zip files to prevent possible viruses, if this is a possibility please try another computer if you have that option.
Download Instructions - Mac
1. Click on the link supplied for the required files
2. Your nominated web browser will open and the file will automatically download to your computer's pre-set ‘Downloads' folder
4. Double click on the .zip file, it will unzip automatically and can then be viewed in the normal way
Download Instructions - Windows
1. Click on the link above for the required files
2. When prompted select 'Save to Disk'
3. The file will automatically download to your computer's pre-set downloads folder
4. Double click on the .zip file, provided you have an unzipping program installed (e.g. stuffit expander or Winzip) it will unzip automatically and can then be viewed in the normal way